Thursday, July 09, 2009

Where God Left His Shoes

I watched Where God Left His Shoes last night.  It's about a young family that gets evicted from their apartment in New York at Christmas time.  They have nowhere else to go but a homeless shelter.  It is an awesome portrayal of family sticking together during the darkest time in their lives and it touched my soul. This movie redefines family survival in this world , and reminds me how suffering--while universal--can also be relative.  This isn't a feel good movie. It cleverly side-steps your typical Hollywood ending and I highly recommend it to everyone.   I'd like to know your take on the movie. Share your thoughts.

Previous Post: Children Gone Fishing....
Next Post: Pouring Part 1: Conjuring Newfangled Things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin